Storage Sheds for Lease
Brand New State of the Art Security Storage Sheds
We know how important it is to ensure your goods are safe and secure.
That’s why you can trust us to provide you with a secure facility where you can safely store your goods and documents.
For your peace of mind, you supply your own lock and key to keep your goods and documents safe. There is 24hr access to the facility, which allows you to access and store your goods at any time, the property has been fitted out with top security including security cameras, sensor lights and state of the art security access to the sheds.
All of our units are priced with affordability in mind, so you can store your goods and documents and not break the bank.
Call us today to learn more about our storage units!
Benefits and Features of Storing with us
- We have 13 sheds 6 x 3 x 4.2 and
- 20 sheds 3 x 3 x 4.2
- Prices start from $35 per week
- 24 hr access, 7 days a week
- State of the art security system with cameras, sensor lights and fob key for entry
- Car access directly to your unit
- There is a minimum of 1 months rental and month-to-month thereafter
- $100 Deposit for the Fob key
- 2 weeks written notice with intention to vacate
- Tenants are responsible for their own insurance
- Tenants are required to supply their own padlock to secure the storage shed
- First month’s rent is required prior to sign up
- Rent is due at the beginning of each month
- Leave shed swept clean, free of cobwebs and undamaged
Storage Hints and Tips
- Don’t place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture
- Ensure fragile items are wrapped
- Do not store any living things (including plants) or perishable goods
- Empty petrol from mowers, whipper snippers
- Ensure gas bottles are empty and BBQ or cooking surfaces are clean
- Stack the lighter boxes on top of the heavier boxes
- Utilise all of the space available to you, including the height
Things Not to Store in Storage Units
- Dangerous, hazardous, illegal items, stolen goods, environmentally harmful goods, explosives, flammable paint, chlorine, acid, petrol and perishable goods.